Friday, January 29, 2010

Am I awake?

The time right now is 3:29am. Most of the people are sleeping. I cannot see the moon out of my room's window but I can see d vast dark blue sky outside. There are stars twinkling in this blue sky. Some stars are bright and some are not so bright. A gentle breeze is flowing outside carying a little chill in it. There is complete silence outside. I am wondering how beautiful life is, like a gift, even in the night it has a beauty of its own. The silence, the breeze, the huge vast endless deep blue sky and in it the twinkling stars.



Life is beautiful if u see only the positive aspect and it is a nightmare if you see only the negative part. However if u can look at both the positive and negative together than you can find your way through the jungle.