Sunday, June 28, 2009

Holidays are here AGAIN..!! :D

Holidays are here again. Holidays... holidays are the best time in a person’s life. Holidays are accompanied with a lot of excitement. Some people get bored citing a reason that they have nothing to do at home. But for me holidays represent a time of joy and fun. It is the time when one can forget everything and live his life for sheer pleasure. I don’t know about others but I enjoy watching movies, playing games on my computer, chatting with my friends on the phone, wandering on the internet searching for random stuff & etc... etc. Sitting at home all day long can result in a few extra kilos on your body. I don’t have a remedy for this problem. A solution for the problem can be morning walks everyday at 6 in d morning. Going to morning walk everyday in the morning is like following a schedule. If u follow a schedule in holidays then according to me they don’t stay holidays any more.