Things I do,
I do them for you,
I known my deficiencies,
They exist & are all true,
But still I am in love with you,
I may not be the best in the world for you,
But baby I am madly in Love with you,
I think about you,
all through the night,
And in the morning,
I run to catch you in my sight,
What's wrong, What's right,
everyday, with myself, I pick up a fight,
Everyday I reach a conclusion,
that my love for you is not an illusion,
Because I known when you come in front of me,
it is only your love that I see,
I am happy when you are around,
as if somebody has freed me from my daily rituals, shackles & bounds,
I work hard to give you all the happiness in the world,
because in my world you are my precious pearl,
For your love I do things that I do,
and I do them, all for you,
