Saturday, October 25, 2008

Enlightment ....

Hello my blog. I am back to continue my story further.


So that day I made Vinni to read my poem. The poem was very personnel to me. I had kept my heart out in front of Gayatri. I did email the poem to her. It had touched her the way I wanted. She had even replied to me through SMS. I had specified very clearly to her that I don’t want a reply from you but deep inside in my heart I was waiting for a reply. I even wanted her to come back to me.


She never came back to me. As a good friend she did showed some concern towards me. Her concern had always made me crazy. I had always misunderstood her concern towards me, as her love towards me. Maybe it was my love that was making me crazy. My love towards her was driving me. It was making me think that Gayatri loves me which was not happening in reality. She loved some dumbass boy, this was the truth, this was the reality & it was a fact.


When I think of her now, I feel really very fortunate that she didn’t came back to me. Her decision of not coming back to me made me realize that love is blind.

I always knew it, ‘Love is blind’. I made a mistake. I even accepted the consequences that followed after my mistake.

A good decision is a result of a factual & logical approach. Love destroys a person’s ability to conceder facts present in front of him. Love in a sense makes a person unconscious. This unconsciousness is no different, then the unconsciousness which comes after drinking alcohol.
In a broad aspect love is not a child’s play. It is a very complex part of life.

So before ending my today’s blog I would like to conclude it.
A good person takes good decisions by thinking factually & logically. He always lives in the present & thinks of his future. He never waste his time by thinking of the past. He always picks his mistakes from the past & tries never to repeat them again.