Heyyyyylooo blog.......i m bck . If u r a regular reader of my blog than u must have noticed dat i have deleted one of my earlier post. Post dat was telling about my gilletering screwing quality..:-D. I want to justify why i wrote dat post. I confess dat i was depressed while writing dat post & everythng i said in d post was all true.
I m gratefull 2 one of my frnds who came up to me after reading my post & said
"Dude hurdles r dere.. i agree but dey will disappear ...live ur life ..".
I fully agree with him, hurdles & barriers are dere, dey have alwys resided n my life, right from d day i started 2 notice dem. But wat have i done evrytime.....yeah... i have jumped over dem & so i will do d same dis time. I also realized dat one of d important ingriedient while executing d mission " jumping over d hurdles" is HAPPINESS. Yes, happiness s one of d essential things which help d brain 2 work effeciently.
I have noticed dat if u think while you are sad than the level of distraction increases. While on d other hand if you r happy than u can think effeciently & d level of distraction decreases.
Before ended my 2dy's blog i would like 2 add dat HOPE is d thing dat drives life through difficulties & happiness is d thing dat gives space 2 ur brain 2 work efficiently.........:)
